| || |
Story > Categories > Main Categories
Create a new Story:
You may write a Story inside a Chapter OR a Category. It’s completely up to you. If you feel that a Story would make more sense to Readers to be inside a topical Category, you may write just one or as many Stories as you like inside each Category.
- Story Date Range: assign date ranges to your Story so that the system may organize them for the Reader.
- Assign Story to Chapters
- Make Public: you may choose to make this particular Story available to the public, or keep it private where you control the access rights to who can read it.
Edit an existing Story:
You may Edit your Stories at any time.
Delete an existing Story:
You may Delete your Stories at any time. Please note that if you Delete a Story, it will be permanently deleted and this action cannot be undone.
Manage Comments to your Story:
When other Readers read your Story they may be moved to write Comments about your Story. These are encouraged to promote interaction with the Stories.
- Edit Comment: you may write a reply to a Comment before publishing it.
- Delete Comment: you may choose not to publish a Comment to your Story. If you do so, the Comment will not show on your Story. If you choose to Delete a Comment, while it will not show on your Story, it will show on the person who left the Comment. Please note, if you receive harassing or derogatory Comments from other Members you may read our User Agreement policy and may contact Support for any suspected abuse of the system.
- Auto Publish Comments: you may choose the “Yes” setting to automatically publish all Comments. You may edit (reply) or delete Comments at any time. Choosing the Auto-Publish feature means that you do not need to approve Comments before they are posted to your site. If you choose “No” to the Auto-Publish feature, your Comments will be stored on a non-published basis for you to approve them individually when you log into your Story. You will be notified of these pending Comments through your Alerts Box.