| It Has Been A Rough Year |
I am adding this additional chapter to my introduction, because after I initially wrote the introduction, it was very difficult to come back to it and try to make sense of all that I have experienced through the various stages of my life and the trials that I have endured or overcome. I wish ...
| The Birth of Charles Leonard Wiggins |
The story has already been written for awhile on my blog "From the heart of Praise, Prayer and Perseverance. 0; Here is a link to that posting, Below are the pictures of the blessed event.
http://fromthehea rt-dotwigg.blogsp ot.com/2008/03/an other-2-prayer-re quest-answered.ht ml
Browse for more stories
Sam's Story > Chapters > Being a Baby
| Date Range: 01/01/1964 To 12/31/1967 ||
|| Comments: ||
|| Views: 14,437 |
| Attachments: No |
I sent out a question & asked some friends & followers on Twitter (you can follow us at http://twitter.com/SOML
or "@SOML") about what their first memory was. Funny stuff! Add your First Memory in the comments below or write a story about it...
My first memory is rather vague, but something about me + mud + my mother's freshly washed floors/carpet = a lot of bloody screaming! :)
- Brainzooming@SOML #myfirstmem - Going to hosp on a Sun morning after my finger was caught in a door that had been closed & locked. I was 3 & screaming.
- ShirleyAl@SOML My first memory. Falling into the farm reservoir aged 2.1/2 years. Farmhand grabbed me by my clothes just before I hit the water.
- elizabethbarone@SOML My first memory (I think) is of eating spaghetti with my dad in my little high chair, as a baby of 1 or 2. #myfirstmem
- CCGAL@soml #myfirstmem struggling to get sweet taste, getting hit by something. Later learned I was 5 mos old w/ 1st candy cane trying to eat it.
- DeeBishop@SOML #myfirstmem Abt 3 yrs, living in TX, big sister playing baseball, swung bat, hit me in the head - many others from that age
- MJSchrader@soml #myfirstmem I was 2 according to my parents, we were looking at trailers in Alabama. :) Don't know why I remember that...
- sBlueswoman@SOML my first memory is at 5 and riding the bus to kindergarten, the bus driver looked like David Lee Roth LMAO
- winkieflash@SOML My first memory is sitting on the sofa, trying out coconut for the first time. I didn't like it back then :) #myfirstmem
- xian3000@SOML riding on the shell of a giant tortoise in Houston Zoo. My 'rents tell my I was barely 2 when we did that. #myfirstmem
- jenmenke@SOML I think all my "earliest memories" are polluted by the photographs I have. I can't be sure they are real or manufactured by Kodak.
- coachparadise@SOML Thanks 4 the follow - love stories n your site and am thinking about my first memory once upon a time...
- SweetThames@SOML my mum making me get out of my pram and walk so she could load her shopping in. reckon I was two and a bit. and I was cross!!!
- investinginlife@SOML 2 yrs, tipping back in chair, fell backwards, bit tongue, dr ofc 4 stitches. Equip used to hold mouth open looked like eyelash curler!
- purplehayz@SOML Cool idea! #myfirstmem was jumping on a swing with a wasp nest and stung 4 times on each ankle at 4yo
- ramblingreba@SOML My very first memory is my sister's coming home from the hospital. I was just a little older than 2 1/2.
- mcsis@SOML riding a neighbor girl's tricycle--I was 4 in 1941
- Scratch5150@SOML My earliest memory is when I was four or five and they put me on a tractor and my brother was driving, scared the bejeesus out of me!
- TimNunn@SOML Riding on the back of the family pet labrador dog across the front lawn. Must have been about 3. #myfirstmem
- suzannehih@SOML that will be my memory in about 20 minutes, I'll be the one screaming. Kiddo is outside with corn starch, the hose, and a shovel.
- michaelhait@SOML The earliest memory I have is staying up late with my father to watch Steve Martin on SNL (must have been about 2 yrs old).
- goodlife_sister@SOML going to the beach when I was about 3 or 4 years old...and the headboard of my bed had a lamb on it.
- ElliFordyce@SOML Very 1st I can think of is day dreaming of a sexy singer lounging on a piano in a slinky black gown singing to supper-club audience
- hipchickheather@SOML my earliest memory was looking over the windowsill at a duck in my backyard, just barely reaching the windowsill on my tippy toes
- RosalieB@SOML Having a nightmare and crawling into bed with my parents, a feeling of peace/security I've never experienced as an adult. And, yours?
- rjseaver@SOML First memory is of father holding baby brother just home from hospital. Age 2 years, 11 months.
- EvaUlian@SOML I can give you hundreds of first memories, depending on which moment you want me to bring out from the background of my mind
- TotoTwiga@SOML Leaving carrots for the rabbits that lived in the forest behind our house when I was 2 y/o.
- OutlanderUSA@SOML Eating sand aka crunchy pancakes.
- angelaandconnor@SOML MMM prol sitting at my grandmother's table watching her cook.. I was prol 2-3
- buckleyplanet@SOML i remember when i was 2 or 3, sitting up in my bedroom, running to my parent's room, crawling under the covers while they were asleep
- MargieZam@SOML less than 4 years of age, floating in the air above my crib. Got scared and cried out and flopped back down on bed.
- IHaveFleas@SOML my daddy tossing me into the air, I swear, so cool thought I was flying!
- loris_sl@SOML I guess me trying to walk - & fall down miserably (a picture of my life) :)
- myogis@SOML Walking into my grandfather's room,pointing to his boots, him putting me in them & walking me to kitchen at 1 year old! #myfirstmem
- caweaver My first memory: my first snow, and being pulled on a sled.