| || |
Guest Book Comments > Comments
If your Story (or Journal or other parts of your Story site) are public or even limited access, people who can read your Stories can leave Comments to you about your Stories. You can control the publication of these Comments.
|Read Comment |
|When you log in: you will be Alerted that you have new Comments, which you can read and approve (if you have set up Approval requirements before they can be published), delete them, or respond to them.
- use this Up button to go up to the previous screen.
- Delete the existing Comment. Please note, if you Delete a Comment it will be permanently deleted and this action cannot be undone.
- You can choose to Publish a Comment so that others readers can also read the Comments posted. You may also then Respond to the Comments with a Comment of your own.
- use these buttons to navigate through the Comments if you have more than one of them.
|You may choose not to publish a Comment to your Story. If you do so, the Comment will not show on your Story. If you choose to Delete a Comment, while it will not show on your Story, it will show on the person who left the Comment. Please note, if you receive harassing or derogatory Comments from other Members you may read our User Agreement policy and may contact Support for any suspected abuse of the system.
|Auto Publish All Comments |
|You may choose the setting of Yes to automatically publish all Comments. You may edit (reply) or delete Comments at any time. Choosing the Auto-Publish feature means that you do not need to approve Comments before they are posted to your site. If you choose No to the Auto-Publish feature, your Comments will be stored on a non-published basis for you to approve them individually when you log into your Story. You will be notified of these pending Comments through your Alerts Box.
|You may sort the columns of Comments (if there is more than one) by the following categories simply by clicking on the column header:
- Status: sort by whether the Comments are published or unpublished
- Subject: sort alphabetically by the Subject title left by the user leaving the Comment
- Date: sort chronologically by the date the Comment was left on your Story
- From: sort alphabetically by the Comment Author’s name