| It Has Been A Rough Year |
I am adding this additional chapter to my introduction, because after I initially wrote the introduction, it was very difficult to come back to it and try to make sense of all that I have experienced through the various stages of my life and the trials that I have endured or overcome. I wish ...
| The Birth of Charles Leonard Wiggins |
The story has already been written for awhile on my blog "From the heart of Praise, Prayer and Perseverance. 0; Here is a link to that posting, Below are the pictures of the blessed event.
http://fromthehea rt-dotwigg.blogsp ot.com/2008/03/an other-2-prayer-re quest-answered.ht ml
Browse for more stories
Richard 's Story > Chapters > Stories-Writings-Screenplays 1977 to 2009
| Date Range: 02/03/2011 To 11/30/2012 ||
|| Comments: ||
|| Views: 1,049 |
| Attachments: No |
The German of Sedona
An old German Lied (Song)
- Ich hab mich ergeben
- Mit Herz und mit Hand,
- Dir Land voll Lieb´ und Leben
- Mein deutsches Vaterland! :|
- Mein Herz ist entglommen,
- Dir treu zugewandt,
- Du Land der Frei'n und Frommen,
- Du herrlich Hermannsland!
- Du Land, reich an Ruhme,
- Wo Luther erstand,
- Reich ich mein Herz und Hand!
- Ach Gott, tu erheben
- Mein jung Herzensblut
- Zu frischem freud'gem Leben,
- Zu freiem frommem Mut!
- Will halten und glauben
- an Gott fromm und frei
- will Vaterland dir bleiben
- auf ewig fest und treu.
- Laß Kraft mich erwerben
- in Herz und in Hand,
- zu leben und zu sterben
- fürs heil'ge Vaterland!
- Nothing is that far from the truth, when it comes to the sensual and diabolical ideas of glory, and impact of ones youth after the second world war in Germany.
- That these ideas have old meanings is one issue alone. That they are refreshed to fashion a new style of old rusty armor, poisoned with banners and tetnus, another issue entirely.
- The old context of world faded, and hopefully a new world had taken its place bright with opportunity without the hazards of Nationalism and blue-blooded Arian relations being a top fix on the banners, blasters and totems of the age, lost relics to a never-forgiven sin of using a banner of Hindu peace for the axiom of war and wretched and sick portrail of Supermen, ubermench...thus this essence was a drought to the minds that consumed it, deft stupidity, demi-god virtuous-ironclad that brought itself to its knees with its pistol positioned to its head in the sins it committed.
- Oh I wish the world were rid of that 'Nazi" element! However it dosent surprise me that its all alive and well in a new suit with a new emblem under the table, dagger raised.
- But this is in silent, under the tablecloth, same as it was out in the open, consuming superiority complexes hiding themselves in new garb for the ages. It is certain that one perspective is true in a saying after the war, after the discovery of the atrocities of Belson, Buchenwald, Terezin and Auswitz: That there is a general anticipated hate that would speak for these atrocities when found that for each and every number of an Auswitz survivor, there should be sacrificed 100 Nazis, (an old jew who cried after finding the dessicated bodies of his family stated)
- But there were allot more than Jews at the camps and terrorist villiages called internment camps (aka concentration camps) of Germany during the Nazi occupation. There were the illustrious who just happen to be problem-makers, the intellectuals, Political Prisoners, Slovaks, Czechs, undesirables as well as Jews in those horrible camps. Of course God did finally have his wrath when they were discovered, however years it took to find the truth behind those hellish places...the great lot of Germans not knowing a thing about what was happening and mostly impressed by the slick black polish of the new German war machine. Of course they were naive, kept in the dark (for it was dark)...most of the people under the idea that Germany could do no harm, hence they were tricked into the very thought that brought down Europe into a great hell-hole of fire, because of one issue...naievite.
- This story is about one German. An old man who strugged through the war as a tiny child and had a story to tell. I listened, as we sat on his front porch, the daylight dwindling into darkness, the first stars appearing on the horizion.
- It was 1943 I was born in Hamburg Germany in that year. I dont remember anything! Anything before 1948!
- The old man settled in his chair only to grab another cigarette, holding the butt between two fingers and lighting it abruptly, cleaning his ear out with his finger, spotting it and drawing it into his lap
- The story plot winds down and around from WWII to the present--It views the Great German Depression as well as the Holocaust--Memories, as a now old German makes comparisons in the Modern time as to things now that existed then...
- Finished 2011 (Draft) A real person-biography, warnings for the future--
No Comments have been posted yet.