| It Has Been A Rough Year |
I am adding this additional chapter to my introduction, because after I initially wrote the introduction, it was very difficult to come back to it and try to make sense of all that I have experienced through the various stages of my life and the trials that I have endured or overcome. I wish ...
| The Birth of Charles Leonard Wiggins |
The story has already been written for awhile on my blog "From the heart of Praise, Prayer and Perseverance. 0; Here is a link to that posting, Below are the pictures of the blessed event.
http://fromthehea rt-dotwigg.blogsp ot.com/2008/03/an other-2-prayer-re quest-answered.ht ml
Browse for more stories
Samuel's Story > Chapters > My Entire Life
| Date Range: 08/13/2013 To 08/13/2013 ||
|| Comments: ||
|| Views: 48 |
| Attachments: No |
Your resume is not just a list of your qualifications and experiences; it is a document which helps you advertising yourself. You’re basically selling yourself in the market with the help of the Resume. Only your resume can help you get the attention of the hiring manager. A good resume has good vocabulary, nicely seen text, with proper font. While working on your resume make sure that you have mentioned everything as your identification; your name, your address, email ID; which should be proper, not something stupid and your phone number. The hiring company should be able to contact you back once it goes over your resume. Here is what the professional resume writer will do get you back in those pay checks as fast as possible:
- Professional resume writers are adept in techniques of writing the resume, knowing which format (functional, chronological, or combo) best suits the customers work history, knowing what you can leave off the resume (at times important what you will include one).
- Pro has the industry insight; most come out of the industry, and know the language. Resume writer that you choose come out of the industry, with the intimate knowledge of particulars of the discipline.
- Pro is very comfortable working with the "keywords," optimizing it in the resume to facilitate the database searches.
- Professional writer is, the marketing pro. There is the real skill to sell the job candidate to often cynical audience (recruiters & hiring officials) with not more than the words on page.
- Professionally crafted resume shows confidence. Knowing that your resume will represent you in most favorable light and makes it very simple to step ahead; place the calls to the prospective employers, or schedule interviews as well as sit down across table from hiring the officials with a lot of confidence.
No Comments have been posted yet.